Breast Cancer Action Nova Scotia (BCANS) is an organization of survivors and supporters that focuses on the concerns and needs of those affected by breast cancer through support, education, networking and advocacy.
Our Objectives are to:
- To heighten awareness of breast cancer as a major health issue.
- To provide and promote support services that meet the unique needs of those affected by breast cancer;
- To encourage more informed communication with the health care teams;
- To provide and promote education about breast health;
- To develop a support community of people affected by breast cancer